Poupée Fan Site
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

J-rock and visualkei?

5 participantes

Ir para baixo

J-rock and visualkei? Empty J-rock and visualkei?

Mensagem por scricch Qui Abr 02, 2015 7:22 am

It's my biggest passion and inspiration with japanese fashion and drawing! ; v;
I would totally love to talk with some other vkei fans ♥
I first discovered it in 2005/2006 and never left since then. I just fell in love! The looks, the music, it's so fantastic ♥
I just wish I could afford to go to more and more concerts, but I always do my best to work hard and gain enough money to see my fav bands live when they tour in Europe at least T vT ♥

What are your favorite bands? * o*
When did you discover visualkei/j-rock?

I really love too many bands XD
You can see some in my Last.fm which I use almost daily to keep my music list updated !

My current obsession is Mejibray haha ♥
scricch
scricch
Poupées
Poupées

http://scricch.deviantart.com/

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

J-rock and visualkei? Empty Re: J-rock and visualkei?

Mensagem por Eri-Chan Qui Abr 02, 2015 11:07 am

I said it before, but I just loved Malice Mizer straight away when I discovered them five years ago! It sounds crazy, but I've listened to them literally every day since 2010! I was eleven at the time, and my friends and family thought it was strange as I was interested in American pop music before then, but the style and historical influence really attracted me. It also got me obsessed with Lolita fashion! Very Happy
Eri-Chan
Eri-Chan
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Larjus Qui Abr 02, 2015 3:47 pm

I've loved Japanese music (especially rok/Visual Kei) since 2000 when I started watching Digimon. When I heard Wada Kouji's Butter-Fly! and Miyazaki Ayumi's Brave Heart, I realised that Japanese music is the best XD
And I got really obsessed in 2007, when I fell in love with Moroboshi Yumehito (even though I didn't love ayabie's music as much as I'd wanted to Very Happy but during years I started to like it mostly, especially major-ayabie). And I still adore Yumehito, my biggest idol everr. His band right now is Belle, and their music is very good.

My favourite band is Mix Speaker's,Inc.. I found them in 2008 because I love Psycho le Cému, and fell in love with them too. And when I saw them IRL in January 2009, they became my number one band, and they still are that. What a perfect band <3

My Last.fm profile shows other bands I like. There are soooo many... *-*

I love buying j-rock cd's, what about you? I buy them mostly from CDJapan and Amazon. I've also bought a couple of singles from Japanese Yahoo auctions, via shopping service. I really wanted to have INO HEAD PARK's cd's and that was the only I found them.
Larjus
Larjus
Poupées
Poupées

http://spcedrmer.blogspot.fi/

Mensagem por scricch Qui Abr 02, 2015 6:10 pm

Larjus escreveu:
Aahhh I love Yumehito so much too !! ; ; ♥
I've always loved ayabie (and also AYABIE) so much! Q _Q I was so happy when I discovered Belle just some days ago!! ; u; still need to listen to them though! Even tho I also loved his singing voice in AYABIE ; 3; (and I really miss seeing him fooling around with Aoi and Kenzo mostly.. Q_Q)

And Mix Speaker's,Inc + Psycho le Cému, I also love them so much! * A* I was so sad when Yuki left Mix Speaker's,Inc but then again I was happy to see him in Liraizo with Kili and Suzune! ; 3; ♥

I saw from your Last.fm that you listen to Royz too Q vQ ♥ my babiesss haha

I just recently ordered Nepenthes (Mejibray) from CDJapan, I can't wait to get it!! I'm so looking forward to it also because of the bonus signed poster hehe ; //; I don't have much merch/CDs unfortunately but I really really want to buy more when I can afford some!!
I've only bought on mbok once and won a Royz signed poster for very cheap *A* (when Kazuki was still in the band.. ; ; ♥) It's from EGOIST ♥
I noticed Royz merch is so expensive even on auction, most of the times even a simple cheki would sell for 6000 yen or something that expensive..? @_@
scricch
scricch
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por RIVERdiva Qui Abr 02, 2015 6:28 pm

The only Jrock I really know is Diru, Malice Mizer (and Gackt *has almost all the albums*), Hyde, and Miyavi. Oh, and The GazettE. I am so out of the loop tho, I haven't kept up since 2010-2011. Sad
RIVERdiva
RIVERdiva
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Larjus Qui Abr 02, 2015 6:38 pm

Yes, Yumehito is such a sweetie, and a skilled musician. It was him (and An Cafe's Kanon) who really got me into visual kei style Very Happy
Belle is great. First I wasn't very into Haro's singing voice, but when I got the singles I had ordered and listened to them, he started to sound very good Very Happy

I was also very sad when YUKI left MSI, but I like NIKA a lot too! His voice is from Heaven *-* And YUKI's in Liraizo which also creates awesome music.
I can't wait for MSI's Hello Ghost House mini-album. I've already pre-oredered it, but I want it now XD I've heard some samples, and NIKA's voice sound very good with MIKI. I'm happy they found such a great "white vocalist". Can't wait to hear all the songs in it. It's gonna have a new version of Pandora *-* I'm sure it'll sound awesome. MSI hasn't made any bad songs, I love them all.

And yes, I love Royz. They are awesome as well! Their looks and style and music and everything! I really want them to come to Finland. I wanna see them IRL *-* It would be my dream coming true!
(And Subaru is one of the cutest guys ever! Damn he's adorable.)

I mostly have only cd's (and dvd's) from bands. Not much other merch. I've got some posters, t-shirts from concerts and KAMIJO keychain Very Happy I bought it when he was visiting Finland. I mostly bought stuff for my sis (she hadn't brought much cash and she adores KAMIJO, so I thought she would really appreciate it - which she did), but I thought one of the keychains was so cute I wanted to have it. I needed to have it! Even though it was 15 euros... o.o
Larjus
Larjus
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por scricch Sex Abr 03, 2015 7:04 am

Larjus escreveu:

Aww Ancafe was one of my very first bands too! ; v; ♥ I got interested when I saw a pic of Bou haha > u< ♥ ( Have you seen their new look?? omg, YUUKI! He looks so handsome ♥ I mean, he already was with his curly wig (and they're all so damn pretty/cute/handsome IRL, omg.), but I was so surprised to finally see him with no sunglasses or wigs lately XD )

I really need to catch up and listen to Belle now! * o*

Ahh I also need to listen to the previews! I love Pandora so much! ♥ o ♥

I wanna see Royz irl so much too ; ; my fav is Kuina and Subaru * o* ♥♥♥
When one of my friends went to Japan to study she went to an instore and then met them on the street and Kuina almost fell to wave at her because he got distracted haha XD

Ahh I know, Versailles merch was kinda expensive so both times I saw them in Italy I could just buy one poster and the T-shirt T vT (I always buy at least that two when I go to concerts! * o* I love that t-shirts with all the tour dates on it, I always wear my the GazettE and Ancafe ones!)
So I understand even just KAMIJO merch would be expensive D: but totally worth it anyway! ; u; also both lives was with meet&greet (and the first time it was two days, one for the live and one for the meet&greet+autograph session so I got my poster signed ♥ A ♥) and that's even better than any merch to be honest XD
I wish I could buy everything Black Moral when I saw the GazettE but I was kinda broke because the flight from Italy to Paris was very expensive and so was the live ticket ; 3; /cries

I'm now working hard on my drawing commissions to save the money hoping some other band I love will come to Italy or just Europe so I can go ; u;
Actually there's ADAMS who's coming in Italy for a Convention but I don't have anyone to go with.. /cries again
scricch
scricch
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por scricch Sex Abr 03, 2015 7:06 am

Eri-Chan escreveu:I said it before, but I just loved Malice Mizer straight away when I discovered them five years ago! It sounds crazy, but I've listened to them literally every day since 2010! I was eleven at the time, and my friends and family thought it was strange as I was interested in American pop music before then, but the style and historical influence really attracted me. It also got me obsessed with Lolita fashion! Very Happy

I also fell in love with lolita fashion even more when I discovered Mana and visualkei * o* ♥️ I already loved it, but in visualkei it just look so perfect!
I love it so much when vkei musicians dresses in sweet lolita fashion because I love the mix of the two * v* ♥️ (mostly all the piercings and makeup mixed with the pastel and cute clothes ♥️)
scricch
scricch
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por scricch Sex Abr 03, 2015 7:07 am

RIVERdiva escreveu:The only Jrock I really know is Diru, Malice Mizer (and Gackt *has almost all the albums*), Hyde, and Miyavi. Oh, and The GazettE. I am so out of the loop tho, I haven't kept up since 2010-2011. Sad
Ahh it's been since Dozing Green that I haven't really "followed" Diru that much anymore ; ; I should start listen to them again ; u;
Gackt and Miyavi, I love them a lot too * o* I also need to catch up on their new music haha ; ;
scricch
scricch
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Larjus Sex Abr 03, 2015 12:31 pm

scricch escreveu:

Aww Ancafe was one of my very first bands too! ; v; ♥ I got interested when I saw a pic of Bou haha > u< ♥ ( Have you seen their new look?? omg, YUUKI! He looks so handsome ♥ I mean, he already was with his curly wig (and they're all so damn pretty/cute/handsome IRL, omg.), but I was so surprised to finally see him with no sunglasses or wigs lately XD )
I have, and damn Yuuki is cute ;www; Well, he's always been, but I was so surprised when I saw him without the wig and glasses. But I think new look also suits him ^^
Kanon is still my favourite from An Cafe though, he has always been. He is adorable and a great composer. And his basso sounds perfect in Escapism *-*

Fan merch is always expensive, at least it feels so, but I don't care. If I see something I want and I can buy it, I will buy it XD I mostly focus on CD's though. I love the feeling when you feel the plastic case of CD for the first time and read the booklet... *-* Totally different from downloading songs or listening them via YouTube...
Larjus
Larjus
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por xnatsusamax Sex Jun 19, 2015 4:59 pm

I wear visual kei some years ago, and my hair was dryed too ^^
I went to some concerts at Barcelona, of Gackt 2times, Miyavi3times, D=Out, AnCafe3 times, Girugamesh, Asagi, LMC, and some more but i dont remember it lol

Im more about Jpop but i love Jrock, and fashion!!!
xnatsusamax
xnatsusamax
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo