Poupée Fan Site
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fancy Funassyi

5 participantes

Ir para baixo

Fancy Funassyi Empty Fancy Funassyi

Mensagem por Shianne Ter Abr 07, 2015 6:57 am

Hi all!

I DO want to share this with you. Since I'm not a Brazilon nor a Spanish nor a English speaker nor...please forgive me if my English confused you.

First thing first. I think lots of you are fond of Japanese culture, like lolita, harajuku, manga, and others, you might had heard about yuru-chara(mascot)? You know Japan has thousands of yuru-chara of almost everything.

So let me introduse this yuru-chara in Japan --- Funassyi(ふなっしー).

Fancy Funassyi 1428399999x-954497550

You may know more about Funassyi from wiki, click here

This crazy pear, from no-one to became one of the top mascot in Japan. It has been rejected by the city goverment, but now it has released two CD albums, and has been to England, Hawaii, France, Germany, and even the North Pole! It's story is like a miracle, and for me, Funassyi represents "never give up then your dreams will come true".

Fancy Funassyi 1428400067x-954497771

Fancy Funassyi 1428400134x-954497771

p.s. Go follow Funassyi on twitter https://twitter.com/funassyi and watch it's videos on Youtube! https://www.youtube.com/user/funassyi

p.p.s. The wikipedia has not engouh info of Funassyi, so if you have any questions about Funassyi, I'll be here to answer.

Shianne
Poupées
Poupées

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Fancy Funassyi Empty Re: Fancy Funassyi

Mensagem por Yuki-Yasha Ter Abr 07, 2015 7:55 am

ahaha oh my god! He's so bizarre! XD He ends his phrases with "pi" and "shi" and is completely crazy! I loved him xD
Thank you for sharing!
Yuki-Yasha
Yuki-Yasha
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por vanessamayumi Ter Abr 07, 2015 8:29 am

Omg, I can't bear seeing this yellow thing anymore. He's everywhere! Turn the TV on, there he is, go out to a departament store, there he is again, in game centers, erasers, books and anything else you can imagine.
I used to hate it just because, but from your point of view, he's a pretty good example of perseverance. Because for god's sake, he's a pear. A FRUIT. And not a fancy one, with glitter and bows, just a plain pear. That in fact I would never have guessed, if it wasn't for his name. hahaha So, hooray for Funashi!
vanessamayumi
vanessamayumi
Designers
Designers

http://maytamorphosis.tumblr.com/

Mensagem por Shianne Ter Abr 07, 2015 9:27 am

Yuki-Yasha escreveu:ahaha oh my god! He's so bizarre! XD He ends his phrases with "pi" and "shi" and is completely crazy! I loved him xD
Thank you for sharing!

It ends its phrases with "nashi", and it's brother Funagoro ends with "napi"...Funagoro is cute too!

vanessamayumi escreveu:Omg, I can't bear seeing this yellow thing anymore. He's everywhere! Turn the TV on, there he is, go out to a departament store, there he is again, in game centers, erasers, books and anything else you can imagine.
I used to hate it just because, but from your point of view, he's a pretty good example of perseverance. Because for god's sake, he's a pear. A FRUIT. And not a fancy one, with glitter and bows, just a plain pear. That in fact I would never have guessed, if it wasn't for his name. hahaha So, hooray for Funashi!

I know! It was quite annoying to see it kept shaking and its high pitch voice when I first saw this yellow thing. But after I knew its story, saw some pics of its tore costume, and to understood the reason why it was born, I just fall in love with this pear..
And with the "fancy" one, just I don't know what to put in the title and I think "fancy" and "funassyi" are match to pronounce. Funassyi is not that fancy of course.

Here are some pictures I collected from internet and Funassyi's tweets.

Fancy Funassyi 1428411849x1822611416

Fancy Funassyi 1428411887x1822611416

Fancy Funassyi 1428411925x1822611416

Fancy Funassyi 1428411976x1822611416

Última edição por ShakyHades em Sex Abr 10, 2015 10:54 am, editado 1 vez(es) (Motivo da edição : Avoid triple and double post.)

Shianne
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por RIVERdiva Ter Abr 07, 2015 7:49 pm

I read about this on the BBC a while back. I didn't know it was still going on. Dude... LOL People are weird, but hey, whatever works, right? And if people like it, then why not? Very Happy I haven't seen it here (yet) tho I doubt it would come to Luxembourg.
RIVERdiva
RIVERdiva
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Shianne Qua Abr 08, 2015 7:09 am

RIVERdiva escreveu:I read about this on the BBC a while back. I didn't know it was still going on. Dude... LOL People are weird, but hey, whatever works, right? And if people like it, then why not? Very Happy I haven't seen it here (yet) tho I doubt it would come to Luxembourg.

It will keep going on. It's been to Germany, English, Fance, so I think it will go to Luxembourg someday. But the weird thing for me is Funassyi is from Japan but it doesn't go to other Asian places/countries except Hongkong and Taiwan. It gose to Europe quite often.

Shianne
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por vanessamayumi Qua Abr 08, 2015 8:27 am

Shianne escreveu:
vanessamayumi escreveu:Omg, I can't bear seeing this yellow thing anymore. He's everywhere! Turn the TV on, there he is, go out to a departament store, there he is again, in game centers, erasers, books and anything else you can imagine.

I know! It was quite annoying to see it kept shaking and its high pitch voice when I first saw this yellow thing. But after I knew its story, saw some pics of its tore costume, and to understood the reason why it was born, I just fall in love with this pear..
And with the "fancy" one, just I don't know what to put in the title and I think "fancy" and "funassyi" are match to pronounce. Funassyi is not that fancy of course.

Well, at least I like pears (the fruit). hahaha
vanessamayumi
vanessamayumi
Designers
Designers

Mensagem por RIVERdiva Qua Abr 08, 2015 4:04 pm

Shianne escreveu:
RIVERdiva escreveu:I read about this on the BBC a while back. I didn't know it was still going on. Dude... LOL People are weird, but hey, whatever works, right? And if people like it, then why not? Very Happy I haven't seen it here (yet) tho I doubt it would come to Luxembourg.

It will keep going on. It's been to Germany, English, Fance, so I think it will go to Luxembourg someday. But the weird thing for me is Funassyi is from Japan but it doesn't go to other Asian places/countries except Hongkong and Taiwan. It gose to Europe quite often.

The article I read said it went where there were fans, and that it's not as popular in Asia, but idk how accurate that is, since it seems to have fans everywhere. It wouldn't keep going otherwise, right? It mainly seemed to focus on the failed attempt to be the city mascot tho, so idk... (it was a really random article and I just skimmed it.)

It'd be fun for my little girl to see this, since this is the sort of thing she loves. Very Happy (Right now, her favourite is Mr Tumble, a British Sign Language-using clown from an English TV show we recorded for her when we actually had working tv. She's starting to learn the signs, which is good cuz I need her to use them.)

RIVERdiva
RIVERdiva
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Shianne Qui Abr 09, 2015 7:38 am

RIVERdiva escreveu:

The article I read said it went where there were fans, and that it's not as popular in Asia, but idk how accurate that is, since it seems to have fans everywhere. It wouldn't keep going otherwise, right? It mainly seemed to focus on the failed attempt to be the city mascot tho, so idk... (it was a really random article and I just skimmed it.)

It'd be fun for my little girl to see this, since this is the sort of thing she loves. Very Happy (Right now, her favourite is Mr Tumble, a British Sign Language-using clown from an English TV show we recorded for her when we actually had working tv. She's starting to learn the signs, which is good cuz I need her to use them.)

yeah kids are crazy about those things Smile Like in Disneyland. But Funassyi....kids would love it as long as it stops screaming and jumping.

Shianne
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por RIVERdiva Qui Abr 09, 2015 6:02 pm

Shianne escreveu:
RIVERdiva escreveu:

yeah kids are crazy about those things Smile Like in Disneyland. But Funassyi....kids would love it as long as it stops screaming and jumping.

Funnily enough, the Guardian website has an article today about the Japanese fondness for mascots. Also how the gov't is telling the cities and towns to tone it down on them and some prefectures got rid of a whole load of their mascots as a result. There was special mention of and an interview with this character too. Very Happy
RIVERdiva
RIVERdiva
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por vanessamayumi Sex Abr 10, 2015 3:28 am

With all this talking about mascots and stuff, I remembered that the mascot of my province won the cutest/best mascot contest or something like that. I particularly don't think it's worthy of winning, but oh well, that should be subject for another topic. haha

Just to contribute with the topic a little, I made a blend with some fanarts I found in the internet. I particularly like the human version.

Spoiler:

Última edição por ShakyHades em Sex Abr 10, 2015 10:58 am, editado 1 vez(es) (Motivo da edição : Dpuble post)
vanessamayumi
vanessamayumi
Designers
Designers

Mensagem por Shianne Sex Abr 10, 2015 5:55 pm

RIVERdiva escreveu:
Funnily enough, the Guardian website has an article today about the Japanese fondness for mascots. Also how the gov't is telling the cities and towns to tone it down on them and some prefectures got rid of a whole load of their mascots as a result. There was special mention of and an interview with this character too. Very Happy

Really? Did that article mentioned about why the gov't do that? Though I think there are way too much mascots in Japan either.

Shianne
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Shianne Sex Abr 10, 2015 6:06 pm

vanessamayumi escreveu:With all this talking about mascots and stuff, I remembered that the mascot of my province won the cutest/best mascot contest or something like that. I particularly don't think it's worthy of winning, but oh well, that should be subject for another topic. haha

Just to contribute with the topic a little, I made a blend with some fanarts I found in the internet. I particularly like the human version.

Spoiler:

Wow thank you for showing me this. OMG look at the muscle one...I saw some other fanarts before, like the girly one with mini skirt, or a young boy wearing funassyi hoodie, and a Nashi-shin(the funassyi version of Kenshin)...

Shianne
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por RIVERdiva Sáb Abr 11, 2015 8:09 pm

Shianne escreveu:
RIVERdiva escreveu:

Really? Did that article mentioned about why the gov't do that? Though I think there are way too much mascots in Japan either.

Cost, basically. Since they are paid for by the local and federal governments, they have to be 'cost effective' or so the article said. The example they gave was of a bunch of mascots that despite being paid a LOT of money (I can't remember the precise figure, but it was a LOT. Like... wow eyepopping amounts of money), they had only been to 5 appearances, which really... what? I want a job like that, man... So basically if they weren't doing anything, they were gotten rid of. Or amalgamated with other mascots, in this one case, which I found was really funny. (taking ALL the city's mascots and turning them into one big mascot with bits and pieces from each.) It was a very interesting article but the funnest part of it was the interview with Funassyi. Very Happy
RIVERdiva
RIVERdiva
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Shianne Dom Abr 12, 2015 12:27 pm

RIVERdiva escreveu:
Cost, basically. Since they are paid for by the local and federal governments, they have to be 'cost effective' or so the article said. The example they gave was of a bunch of mascots that despite being paid a LOT of money (I can't remember the precise figure, but it was a LOT. Like... wow eyepopping amounts of money), they had only been to 5 appearances, which really... what? I want a job like that, man... So basically if they weren't doing anything, they were gotten rid of. Or amalgamated with other mascots, in this one case, which I found was really funny. (taking ALL the city's mascots and turning them into one big mascot with bits and pieces from each.) It was a very interesting article but the funnest part of it was the interview with Funassyi. Very Happy

Yes cost really is a big issue. They all want profit from the mascots. Some mascaots don't even have good looking, so why they will get profit from those scary things?(I don't understand why they look scary, I mean it's Japan! Japanese are good at manga and things like that. ) Like Kumamon, the gov't must have put a lot of effort on it(well, I think) and keep promotion, thus it bacame so popular. You get what you gave. Funassyi is another story, it doesn't get paid by the gov't. But to reduce the amount of the mascots is a effective way. Less is more.

Shianne
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Ártemis Qua Set 23, 2015 1:26 am

LoL. awesome!
Ártemis
Ártemis
Poupées
Poupées