Poupée Fan Site
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Real Life Closet Project

+2
SukiChan
♪†Rin†♪
6 participantes

Ir para baixo

Real Life Closet Project Empty Real Life Closet Project

Mensagem por ♪†Rin†♪ Dom Mar 22, 2015 5:53 pm

Hello lovely Poupées, Dutch Poupée Rin here.

I made a LiveJournal community where you can still post pictures of your real life items: Poupée Closet
But since I'm no programmar or anything and no star with the newer versions of LJ, it's nowhere as impressive as the Poupée Fan Site or the file to save all of your items/snapshots posted in the other topic here, but hey, at least you have a closet again, plus you can use your LJ page as a blog Smile
Also I allow you to upload some items that weren't allowed on Poupée Girl itself like hairstyles and dolls Very Happy
Please read the rules for more information and everything.

Also, I'm looking for co-moderators, preferably people who are more knowledgeable about LJ or who can speak English AND Portuguese as most of the Poupées on here so far are from Brazil and unfortunately, my list of languages that I understand doesn't include Portuguese, though I do understand some words. That way we can handle requests from the Brazilian people who aren't well-versed in English. I can handle requests in Dutch and English and most of the time also in German, French, Spanish and even Japanese.

I would love to see you on the site Very Happy
♪†Rin†♪
♪†Rin†♪
Poupées
Poupées

http://ameblo.jp/cheekyhamster

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Real Life Closet Project Empty Re: Real Life Closet Project

Mensagem por SukiChan Seg Mar 23, 2015 10:21 am

I like the idea of a community dedicated to posting out real life items,
but I think it will be very cluttered if we make a new entry for each and every item we own.

Suggestions to make it easier to navigate and prettier to look at:
Each member gets one entry and can comment with their closet items on their entry.
Other users can then look for entire closets of users and comment in there as well.
In addition, one sticky post with links to all the 'closets' should be created, for fast and easy access.

Only a suggestion, of course.

Edit: Also, I highly advise you to remove the Bentewee link from the introduction post. That's very unsafe.
SukiChan
SukiChan
Poupées
Poupées

http://poupeegyaru.tumblr.com

Mensagem por Azur Ter Mar 24, 2015 8:15 pm

It would be nice to have another site to post our real-life items. But I don't know lifejournal, so I wont be of any help. Crying or Very sad
Azur
Azur
Poupées
Poupées

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/18781610-azur

Mensagem por ♪†Rin†♪ Sáb Mar 28, 2015 12:15 pm

I deleted all the links on my comm, just thought it wouldn't really matter on LJ since I'm an active user of the Japanese blog site ameblo (that's how I got on poupée girl in the first place) and I've never seen a person on there with a LJ account as well (lots of them do have facebook or twitter nowadays though), so I just supposed there wouldn't be many Japanese people on LJ. But I guess there will always be people from other countries that could tell Katherine or one of the other poupée/ameba staff.

Like I said, I'm no programmer nor am I good with LJ, it actually turned out completely different from what I had in mind. Maybe LJ wasn't the right choice or maybe I shouldn't have been the one to make it. But it's typically me to do something before asking other people's opinions Razz So maybe rather than keeping this LJ community, having someone who knows what they're doing make a community/page would be much better Embarassed

And sorry for the late reply, real life has been taking it's toll on me this week Razz
♪†Rin†♪
♪†Rin†♪
Poupées
Poupées

http://ameblo.jp/cheekyhamster

Mensagem por Shianne Dom Mar 29, 2015 2:51 pm

Your idea is good! But i don't use LJ either, so how about Instagram? At least it's easier to use and manage than LJ.

Maybe we could open a main account,then create some hashtags, so people could post their real life clothes and tag the main account. Other users can find them via the tags, then like and comment! Then the main account regram some popular or special ones.....Just like what the offical account of Instagram does....

It just my opinion though.

Shianne
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Sayuni Ter Mar 31, 2015 6:18 pm

I realy liked this idea!
Tho I guess I'm with Sukichan and Shianne: you could make a sticky post on top of the community with links for all the user's closets, being them on Livejournal, Instagram, an album on Facebook, etc.
It would be at user's criteria to decide wich site to host the closet and how to organize them, but the links to all of them could be on the community Very Happy
Sayuni
Sayuni
Poupées
Poupées

https://www.bentewee.com/profile/sayuni

Mensagem por Ártemis Qua Set 23, 2015 1:52 am

Aguardando ansioso por este momento! Anxious waiting for this moment !!
Ártemis
Ártemis
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos