Poupée Fan Site
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Outras perguntas (Other questions)

+60
Sumire888
Oblivion
xSamus
Eve
siamesecupcake
Rosella
agnes
marieuru
robopecha
Ana
Blondie
Monica
Raquel
LeKaitoW
eeliot
Paah
Kimberly
Ferel
Shianne
Himitsu
Ritsuka
Íris Luna♥
RIVERdiva
Ceci
Krümel
Mila
scricch
Akemi Hisatomi
Laura Bayma
Fertility
carolchan
Miikki
halyce
Angel Spirit Girl
xnatsusamax
Sorn
miss_astral
Kika~
Azur
Lalelu
Chariot
takhesiz
dsalt33
KClarie
SukiChan
hello kitty
kawmei
TsukkiSakata
haru093
Katsumi
Shana
bibibrilhante
ShakyHades
Maine
Mahgm
♪†Rin†♪
Leetyh
Yuki-Yasha
Angel of Hell
Alfirin
64 participantes

Página 7 de 8 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Outras perguntas (Other questions) - Página 7 Empty Re: Outras perguntas (Other questions)

Mensagem por Ana Sex maio 22, 2015 9:00 pm

Concordo com a Blondie, quando virá o market??? Mega ansiosa *--*
Ana
Ana
Poupées
Poupées

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Outras perguntas (Other questions) - Página 7 Empty Re: Outras perguntas (Other questions)

Mensagem por Ferel Seg maio 25, 2015 8:57 am

Will there be more frequent shop updates in the near future?

I know that you are still setting up everything and that it is a lot of work to maintain the site. I was just asking myself how long it will take until we reach the newer items (2010+) if we keep the current tempo of 1-2, maybe 3, shop updates a month. Do you plan to make more or bigger updates - or merge the smaller shops together - to be able to get a bit faster to the later shops for the pupes who don't like the old stuff that much?

You said that there won't be a shell spring anymore - do you already know what you do with the items of the spring or the items you got for uploading clothes? Would it be possible to get like a random item for every 3 or so comments after the commenting function will be back? Haha. I don't know if that's possible, don't know much about html and programming, but it would be really cool! Smile

Also I was wondering if you need helpers? I could do shop banners for you if the original ones are missing - or do you do them yourself? Smile

Última edição por Ferel em Seg maio 25, 2015 8:59 am, editado 2 vez(es) (Motivo da edição : spelling mistake)
Ferel
Ferel
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por robopecha Ter Jun 16, 2015 4:25 am

I like the option to support you and the new voting system. but here comes my problem: the thing i miss most from the old poupeegirl is the market with its opportunity to make extra ribbons and find rare items. so i want to vote for the market. but since you deleted all my multiple items i have nothing to sell! so the market will only leave me with more stuff to buy, less ribbons and frustration. if there will be a market, can we get our multiple items back that we imported into bentewee?
robopecha
robopecha
Poupées
Poupées

https://www.bentewee.com/profile/robopecha

Mensagem por marieuru Ter Jun 16, 2015 1:43 pm

the users that donate will receive in ribbons the equivalent of the donated amount, multiplied by 1.000, for a limited time.
why this opcion is for a limited time??
why not make it permanent??
marieuru
marieuru
Poupées
Poupées

https://www.bentewee.com/profile/marool

Mensagem por Krümel Qua Jun 17, 2015 10:22 am

Will there be another form we can donate?
I can`t use paypal due to it was hacked once Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad but I want to donate Shocked
Krümel
Krümel
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Maine Qui Jun 18, 2015 4:36 pm

Ferel escreveu:Will there be more frequent shop updates in the near future?

I know that you are still setting up everything and that it is a lot of work to maintain the site. I was just asking myself how long it will take until we reach the newer items (2010+) if we keep the current tempo of 1-2, maybe 3, shop updates a month. Do you plan to make more or bigger updates - or merge the smaller shops together - to be able to get a bit faster to the later shops for the pupes who don't like the old stuff that much?

You said that there won't be a shell spring anymore - do you already know what you do with the items of the spring or the items you got for uploading clothes? Would it be possible to get like a random item for every 3 or so comments after the commenting function will be back? Haha. I don't know if that's possible, don't know much about html and programming, but it would be really cool! Smile

Also I was wondering if you need helpers? I could do shop banners for you if the original ones are missing - or do you do them yourself? Smile
All shops will be launched again in bentewee, about the frequency, I can not answer you.

The initial idea is to launch the shops and events according to the order they were originally released. And so it is happening: the first store in bentewee was the first on launched in poupée and so on. But Alfirin is adapting the launch of stores. Note that this June Bride was originally released in 2008. That is, even if currently the order of the stores are 2007, she anticipated the event. Razz

I cannot answer you about major updates, or about the newest items, but I think they will take a while to be launched. However, the Market must be released and the latest items may be sold, I believe.

There is a chance that the Shell Spring back (due to voting: https://www.bentewee.com/votebox/). But if the Shell Sring does not really come back, Alfirin will probably launch stores with items from the shell spring at low cost or will be there some other functionality in order to get these items.

The shop banners are already being made, you can view them in your Home. But thank you for being available! Smile

marieuru escreveu:the users that donate will receive in ribbons the equivalent of the donated amount, multiplied by 1.000, for a limited time.
You can post a suggestion here (https://poupeefansitebrasil.forumeiros.com/t34-sugestoes), asking this reward method for donations to be permanent.

Krümel escreveu:Will there be another form we can donate?
I can`t use paypal due to it was hacked once Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  but I want to donate Shocked
Please send an email to bentewee@bentewee.com with this question.
Maine
Maine
Administradores
Administradores

Mensagem por Krümel Sex Jun 19, 2015 7:31 am

Edit: Dear Maine, the email adress is not working Sad I get this answer:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address
failed:

"bentewee@bentewee.com":
no valid MX hosts found

--- The header of the original message is following. ---

Received: from [194.1.207.213] by 3capp-webde-bs16.server.lan (via HTTP);
Fri, 19 Jun 2015 12:30:46 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-93719dda-abc6-4a53-9a83-10a950204796-1434709846708@3capp-webde-bs16>
To: bentewee@bentewee.com
Subject: donate pay method
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 12:30:46 +0200
Importance: normal
Sensitivity: Normal
X-Priority: 3
X-Provags-ID: V03:K0:wmKb2Ojny3+/OSD0oIJGhOuGblNa8F6UvmUcrMYLHft
zJNTRPvhzf3RdoMWwg0w3DrwiN4NQrCR9zNSNyTKNK1y58XITK
uYy0wTZ3ALo/nA14mJofCceq6CuPXmy48cS4dxnoD18abA3lo4
AWT//rf14zBAuGdu8pPJoNvPSru+acEkiaLg9iu9zgSU0fWPlg
dmKJbUeRgaOwkXLp4W9GiPRTHooQlDtXzyZAyvyhOpdrmwfn3W
GGtqmXi3/V005o2t1NRnNB/SfuZyLyaJ+VnKs5z2dA60/4OxbH Z3lV7g=
X-UI-Out-Filterresults: notjunk:1;

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you Maine I wrote an email . Have a lovely day !
Krümel
Krümel
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por marieuru Qua Jun 24, 2015 11:26 am

marieuru escreveu:the users that donate will receive in ribbons the equivalent of the donated amount, multiplied by 1.000, for a limited time.
You can post a suggestion here (https://poupeefansitebrasil.forumeiros.com/t34-sugestoes), asking this reward method for donations to be permanent.

thank you!! ^^
marieuru
marieuru
Poupées
Poupées

https://www.bentewee.com/profile/marool

Mensagem por xnatsusamax Qua Jul 01, 2015 9:28 pm

Question about mantenience, today, all change to new server like i read news, or its only a currenly mantenniment?
Ú_ù i start to hate bentewee server too xD
xnatsusamax
xnatsusamax
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por SukiChan Sáb Jul 04, 2015 5:12 am

It was announced that all items would reappear and sell for their original shop prices.
Did that change? If yes, why?
SukiChan
SukiChan
Poupées
Poupées

http://poupeegyaru.tumblr.com

Mensagem por robopecha Sáb Jul 04, 2015 5:26 am

SukiChan escreveu:It was announced that all items would reappear and sell for their original shop prices.
Did that change? If yes, why?

you mean the prices of the suitcases? they were 55, right? yeah i was surprised about that too.
robopecha
robopecha
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por agnes Ter Jul 07, 2015 1:17 am

Olá! Algumas dúvidas sobre a doação:

1. São 1.000 ribbons a cada 1 dólar doado. Com uma doação de $12,00 reais eu recebo 4.000 ribbons, certo?

2. Devo gerar o boleto no PayPal com o e-mail da conta Bentewee em que eu desejo receber os ribbons ?

Obrigada!
agnes
agnes
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por agnes Seg Jul 20, 2015 7:47 pm

Olá eu vi dessup com sobreposição de perucas. Isso é normalmente possível ou é necessário o uso de algum código?
agnes
agnes
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por robopecha Sáb Dez 12, 2015 3:20 pm

i have a question and i am sorry if it has been answered somewhere already and i couldnt find it. where can i read the new blog with the diary entries? am i the only one that is being redirected to the same page? Neutral
robopecha
robopecha
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Shana Sáb Dez 12, 2015 5:57 pm

robopecha escreveu:i have a question and i am sorry if it has been answered somewhere already and i couldnt find it. where can i read the new blog with the diary entries? am i the only one that is being redirected to the same page? Neutral

I guess this is the link: http://blog.bentewee.com/
You can click on your name on the black bar on top of the page and there will be a link called "Alfirin's Diary" too Smile
Shana
Shana
Monitores
Monitores

http://hishoku-sora.blogspot.com

Mensagem por robopecha Sáb Dez 12, 2015 6:08 pm

Shana escreveu:
I guess this is the link: http://blog.bentewee.com/
You can click on your name on the black bar on top of the page and there will be a link called "Alfirin's Diary" too Smile

thanks! it seems to be working in chrome now! i usually use safari and have tried chrome only in the beginning and both didnt work, but at least chrome seems to be fixed now.
robopecha
robopecha
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Rosella Qua Abr 13, 2016 2:40 pm

I am so happy to be able to join!   Thank you to Alfirin and to LucaSkyer for such dedication to our poupee world.  I have a question about my poupee's look. After I change her dressup and save the snapshot, her picture still looks the same as the first dressup, when you look at the picture next to my comments for other poupee, and also on the "new dressup/friends" page.   But my dressup is updated on my homepage, so I know the change was saved. Does it take some time before the dressup image updates everywhere? I am not complaining, I just am curious. Thank you!

Rosella
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Shana Qua Abr 13, 2016 3:55 pm

Rosella escreveu:I am so happy to be able to join!   Thank you to Alfirin and to LucaSkyer for such dedication to our poupee world.  I have a question about my poupee's look.  I have changed her dressup and saved the snapshot, but her picture still looks the same as the first dressup.  Does it take some time before the snapshot updates?  I am not complaining, I just am curious. Thank you!  

Hi Rosella :3
I'm not sure why it happens, but when you refresh your profile page, your poupee's picture will update itself :3
Shana
Shana
Monitores
Monitores

Mensagem por Rosella Qua Abr 13, 2016 4:09 pm

Thank you for your answer.  I refreshed my home page, and also logged out and logged in, and still no change.  Then I refreshed again and it changed like magic. Thank you! Very Happy

Rosella
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por siamesecupcake Qua Abr 20, 2016 2:32 pm

Uma pergunta sobre a doação: ainda estão recompensando com ribbons?

Edit: Inclusive eu apoio para que seja permanente!
siamesecupcake
siamesecupcake
Poupées
Poupées

https://www.bentewee.com/profile/siamesecupcake

Mensagem por SukiChan Qua Abr 27, 2016 4:56 am

We are missing items from the 2007 shops, even though all of the 2007 shops have been available.
A pair of socks (which doesn't matter, because they look similar to ones we already have) and this pair of boots:

Outras perguntas (Other questions) - Página 7 -HUzfAeLvYr5

Are they ever going to be added? I'd really love to get those boots v.v
SukiChan
SukiChan
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Shana Qua Abr 27, 2016 8:46 am

Rosella escreveu:Thank you for your answer.  I refreshed my home page, and also logged out and logged in, and still no change.  Then I refreshed again and it changed like magic. Thank you! Very Happy
Rosella, you're welcome ♥️ I'm happy I could help!

siamesecupcake escreveu:Uma pergunta sobre a doação: ainda estão recompensando com ribbons?
Edit: Inclusive eu apoio para que seja permanente!
siamesecupcake, até onde sei, estão sim! Vá no Votebox e é só escolher o valor da sua doação - infelizmente, agora só por paypal ;w;

SukiChan escreveu:We are missing items from the 2007 shops, even though all of the 2007 shops have been available.
A pair of socks (which doesn't matter, because they look similar to ones we already have) and this pair of boots:
SukiChan, I'd recommend you to send an email to bentewee staff about this :3 bentewee@bentewee.com
Shana
Shana
Monitores
Monitores

Mensagem por SukiChan Sáb Abr 30, 2016 4:00 am

Shana escreveu:
SukiChan escreveu:We are missing items from the 2007 shops, even though all of the 2007 shops have been available.
SukiChan, I'd recommend you to send an email to bentewee staff about this :3 bentewee@bentewee.com

I did, 3 days ago, but I have not received a reply.
Are you sure this is the correct E-Mail?
Or are they just super slow with replying? ^^"
SukiChan
SukiChan
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Eve Qui maio 12, 2016 1:24 pm

Boa tarde, gostaria de saber se tem como trocar o email cadastrado no bentewee?
Eve
Eve
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por xSamus Sex maio 13, 2016 11:49 am

Eve escreveu:Boa tarde, gostaria de saber se tem como trocar o email cadastrado no bentewee?

Eve, boa tarde! Infelizmente não é possível mudar o e-mail de cadastro. Sad
Na página de configurações, no campo de e-mail temos a seguinte mensagem: "You cannot change your email."
Mas podemos alterar o nome de usuário e senha normalmente! Very Happy
xSamus
xSamus
Moderadoras
Moderadoras

http://sekai-ichi-yume.blogspot.com.br/

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 7 de 8 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Seguinte

Ir para o topo