Poupée Fan Site
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

English Chat

+29
♪†Rin†♪
JulJeevas
Monica
angel30
ユキ
pink_dinosaur
scricch
Puff
vanessamayumi
Azur
Shana
Oruga
Sayuni
poppetta
azul.luna
Himawari
Eri-Chan
verito
RIVERdiva
Larjus
Shianne
Lushia
lacejewel
Midori
Maine
Alfirin
Krümel
Yuki-Yasha
ShakyHades
33 participantes

Página 6 de 9 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

English Chat - Página 6 Empty Jewels Refund

Mensagem por ユキ Sex Abr 03, 2015 10:46 am

http://ameblo.jp/pupestaff/entry-11994743629.html

2015.04.02追記
April 2nd 2015 P.S.

【NEW】サービス終了後、資金決済法に基づきサービス内の仮想通貨【ジュエルA(購入で取得したジュエル)】及び【ジュエルB(購入以外で取得したジュエル】を返金させていただく予定となっております。
We are going to refund the JewelA and JewelB(all Jewels) by the Japanese Fund Settlement Law.

【NEW】返金手続きに関しては4月21日前後にご案内いたします。
We will inform you details on or around April 21st.

Note1: The Japanese Fund Settlement Law protect only Japan residents but in this case, overseas residents might get refund(not sure).
Note2: The only unused Jewels will be refunded by the law.

ユキ
Poupées
Poupées

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

English Chat - Página 6 Empty Re: English Chat

Mensagem por Krümel Sex Abr 03, 2015 6:58 pm

WOW !!!!!! Good job !!!!!

I meant the muffins from Suki-chan Very Happy

Smile wow sooooo many ribbons !!!!!! Thanky you guys !!!

Última edição por ShakyHades em Sex Abr 03, 2015 7:33 pm, editado 1 vez(es) (Motivo da edição : When you have something to add and you were the last one to post, please edit your post instead of making a new one.)
Krümel
Krümel
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por xnatsusamax Sex Abr 03, 2015 7:40 pm

ユキ escreveu:http://ameblo.jp/pupestaff/entry-11994743629.html

2015.04.02追記
April 2nd 2015 P.S.

【NEW】サービス終了後、資金決済法に基づきサービス内の仮想通貨【ジュエルA(購入で取得したジュエル)】及び【ジュエルB(購入以外で取得したジュエル】を返金させていただく予定となっております。
We are going to refund the JewelA and JewelB(all Jewels) by the Japanese Fund Settlement Law.

【NEW】返金手続きに関しては4月21日前後にご案内いたします。
We will inform you details on or around April 21st.

Note1: The Japanese Fund Settlement Law protect only Japan residents but in this case, overseas residents might get refund(not sure).
Note2: The only unused Jewels will be refunded by the law.

Yeah if you arent japanese they dont return your jewels............ so
xnatsusamax
xnatsusamax
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Himawari Sex Abr 03, 2015 8:40 pm

Woah, we can earn ribbons now! (*u*) Thanks for all the hard work~~
You guys deserve all the cake in the world!!

I was wondering, can anybody tell me how to use the Multi-quote on this forum?  I can't figure it out... Razz
Himawari
Himawari
Poupées
Poupées

https://www.bentewee.com/profile/himawari

Mensagem por ShakyHades Sáb Abr 04, 2015 1:56 am

People, brief shameless Shaky-an publicity here <3
If there's anyone interested in being a Journalist or Designer, we have space for you~ pls sign up <3
Our Poupée Journal is so empty you can hear crickets in the distance. If anyone could take the time to write about something they like, we'd be very thankful.
Let's make this forum active! Ken Ken
ShakyHades
ShakyHades
Administradores
Administradores

http://thefiresofmustafar.tumblr.com

Mensagem por SukiChan Sáb Abr 04, 2015 6:12 am

I'm neither a journalist, nor a designer, but I have to say that as an english speaking user I find this
forum very hard to navigate through. Maybe that's why it is so quite? Or maybe I'm just too stupid, hahaha.
I mean, it's pretty and all, but the amount of time I have to spend on google translate to find out
what's going on in a topic or what a certain section means is not fun. I know this is a brasilian Forum,
so I have no right to complain about it not being in English (which I don't!), but yeah... maybe the English Room is the wrong place to ask? xD
SukiChan
SukiChan
Poupées
Poupées

http://poupeegyaru.tumblr.com

Mensagem por ShakyHades Sáb Abr 04, 2015 6:33 am

Yeah, all the Staff knows that. The creator of the forum first throught that this would be a forum to only brazilians, seem as the old forum was closing, and we all didn't expect the sudden burst of foreign people.
But we are working, and trying to make it an easier place to navigate, such as putting translations and all, but it's time consuming and I'm the only one of the staff that is close to fluent in english.
Also, you wouldn't be required to make topics in portuguese for the Journal, of course. It'd help a little, I'd guess, make it more diverse, you know? I can't go around translating all of the topics on the journal, not would I have any interest to, so I'd be awesome if people of different languages wrote their own things there, so no one would be too excluded you know?
I'm ranting, sorry, it's 6:30 here and I haven't slept yet hahaah
ShakyHades
ShakyHades
Administradores
Administradores

Mensagem por Yuki-Yasha Sáb Abr 04, 2015 6:55 am

Himawari escreveu:Woah, we can earn ribbons now! (*u*) Thanks for all the hard work~~

I was wondering, can anybody tell me how to use the Multi-quote on this forum?  I can't figure it out... Razz
Ooh I want some cake, too, even thought I'm one lone poupee enjoying the site just like everyone xD
And yes, let me teach you! Very Happy You first need to click the first upper right pink button of the post you want to multi-quote, like this:
Mutiquote 1:
It'll then become blue, as you can see on the picture (I multiquoted yours but not Shakys, right bellow)
Then you proceed to click the button for as many posts as you want and, when you're done, go to the bottom of the page and click "Responder", right here:
Multiquote 2:
It'll then redirect you to the advanced mode and you'll see all the quotes you made Very Happy I hope it was helpful~

SukiChan escreveu:I'm neither a journalist, nor a designer, but I have to say that as an english speaking user I find this
forum very hard to navigate through. Maybe that's why it is so quite? Or maybe I'm just too stupid, hahaha.
I mean, it's pretty and all, but the amount of time I have to spend on google translate to find out
what's going on in a topic or what a certain section means is not fun. I know this is a brasilian Forum,
so I have no right to complain about it not being in English (which I don't!), but yeah... maybe the English Room is the wrong place to ask? xD
Just like Shaky said, this was supposed be a brazilian forum haha Very Happy Even more the reason english-speakers should apply to journalists/designs positions so we can make it as diverse as it comes Smile And it's not professional stuff hehe, I remember on the old forum, we had all kinds of news about make up or some news about new kinds of clothes in Japan, mostly translated from other sites Very Happy
ShakyHades escreveu:Yeah, all the Staff knows that. The creator of the forum first throught that this would be a forum to only brazilians, seem as the old forum was closing, and we all didn't expect the sudden burst of foreign people.
But we are working, and trying to make it an easier place to navigate, such as putting translations and all, but it's time consuming and I'm the only one of the staff that is close to fluent in english.
Also, you wouldn't be required to make topics in portuguese for the Journal, of course. It'd help a little, I'd guess, make it more diverse, you know? I can't go around translating all of the topics on the journal, not would I have any interest to, so I'd be awesome if people of different languages wrote their own things there, so no one would be too excluded you know?
I'm ranting, sorry, it's 6:30 here and I haven't slept yet hahaah
Go to sleep.

Última edição por Yuki-Yasha em Sáb Abr 04, 2015 7:16 am, editado 1 vez(es)
Yuki-Yasha
Yuki-Yasha
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por ShakyHades Sáb Abr 04, 2015 7:12 am

Yuki-Yasha escreveu:Go to sleep.
Not yet, mah love <333

Also, I know your struggle with the language. Imagine a 9yo me trying to navigate english pages, I was like 'ha ha I don't know what the actual hell i'm seeing, what's happening''. I have like a dozen english-speaking friends and, as you probably know, a lot of the 'I don't understand anything' is because given that you see it as a foreign language, you sometimes don't recognize even words that are very close to their english counterpart. Trust me, I've seen it Ken
And as Yuki said, it's not professional at all, just finding news about something you like and making a topic. It doesn't look like it, but the forum is a little mess right now. Everyone is busy, so at the moment we're down to three available people instead of five Very Happy
Alfirin is busy with life and bentewee, and the owner of the forum, Laura, is having internet problems. Having more staff, especially  non-brazilian staff, would help in some areas, I think.
And sometime in the near future, we'll make a topic where foreign people can say brazilian expressions they'd like to know the meaning of, and we would try to explain it. And probably in the other way too. i'd like to start it now, but given the mess, we all agreed to wait.
It's hard, but bear with us <3
ShakyHades
ShakyHades
Administradores
Administradores

Mensagem por Yuki-Yasha Sáb Abr 04, 2015 7:22 am

ShakyHades escreveu:
Not yet, mah love <333

Also, I know your struggle with the language. Imagine a 9yo me trying to navigate english pages, I was like 'ha ha I don't know what the actual hell i'm seeing, what's happening''. I have like a dozen english-speaking friends and, as you probably know, a lot of the 'I don't understand anything' is because given that you see it as a foreign language, you sometimes don't recognize even words that are very close to their english counterpart. Trust me, I've seen it Ken
And as Yuki said, it's not professional at all, just finding news about something you like and making a topic. It doesn't look like it, but the forum is a little mess right now. Everyone is busy, so at the moment we're down to three available people instead of five Very Happy
Alfirin is busy with life and bentewee, and the owner of the forum, Laura, is having internet problems. Having more staff, especially  non-brazilian staff, would help in some areas, I think.
And sometime in the near future, we'll make a topic where foreign people can say brazilian expressions they'd like to know the meaning of, and we would try to explain it. And probably in the other way too. i'd like to start it now, but given the mess, we all agreed to wait.
It's hard, but bear with us <3
Oh god I know the feel completely. The only diff is that I started to browse internet forums at 12yo, but started playing english games at 8yo. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE STRUGGLE OF A 8YO TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WICH MOVE IS THE BEST FOR HER POKEMON? Without even knowing their meaning? XD I only chose attack-based moves because they did damage to the enemy's HP, since I didn't understand what the stats damage meant xD
Self-taught english is best english ahah Very Happy Very Happy
We'll all get around, no need to fret. Everyone just needs to ask and we'll be glad to help~

Now, to sleep, young lady.
Yuki-Yasha
Yuki-Yasha
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Azur Sáb Abr 04, 2015 9:18 am

SukiChan escreveu:I'm neither a journalist, nor a designer, but I have to say that as an english speaking user I find this

In your profile you can change the forum language to English. Of course this wont translate topics or posts, but at least the forum's features and buttons.
Azur
Azur
Poupées
Poupées

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/18781610-azur

Mensagem por SukiChan Sáb Abr 04, 2015 9:23 am

OMg Azur, you just made my life so much easier O___O
SukiChan
SukiChan
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por pink_dinosaur Sáb Abr 04, 2015 9:39 am

I use Chrome as browser, and the entire page can be automatically translated. It's not perfect but it makes much easier to navigate through forum and understand some posts made in Portuguese language.

pink_dinosaur
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Himawari Sáb Abr 04, 2015 12:04 pm

Yuki-Yasha escreveu:
Himawari escreveu:Woah, we can earn ribbons now! (*u*) Thanks for all the hard work~~

Ooh I want some cake, too, even thought I'm one lone poupee enjoying the site just like everyone xD
And yes, let me teach you! Very Happy

Thank you so much! I'd never have figured it out on my own Embarassed
Himawari
Himawari
Poupées
Poupées

https://www.bentewee.com/profile/himawari

Mensagem por Midori Sáb Abr 04, 2015 2:11 pm

I understand it's in portuguese if this forum is made by Brazilians... O_o I mean, if was intended at first to be only for brazilian/portuguese people I don't see what's wrong. I'm in a "Poupee Hispano" forum and everything it's only written in spanish, because it was created for the poupee lovers in Spain and Latin America... if a person from *let's say* Sweden wants to register is more than welcome, but it's all in spanish because that was the original purpose... ^^u
I would love if there are more topics in english in the future, but also I understand is not a one-day-job and imo all the admins and creators (both BW and this forum) are doing an amazing work. I honestly have to say this is the prettiest forum I've ever seen in my life (and I've been into forums since I was 15, and many of them about Lolita Style -which is supposed to be all kawaii and pink and super-girly-cute stuff Kath

PS: I must say also my mother language is -like I said- spanish, and the similarities with portuguese are huuuuge xD so I don't have any problem... of course is not the same for an user with a germanic language :/ so I apologize for my *maybe* lack of empathy :v
Midori
Midori
Poupées
Poupées

https://instagram.com/pienet_sydaemet/

Mensagem por Maine Sáb Abr 04, 2015 2:36 pm

Hi girls.  Smile
We all know that the forum is not yet perfect for foreign guys, but gradually we are doing our best!
As Shaky said, we're busy and also commitment to meet bentewee improvements.
You can change the language to English and also use translators, but now I can tell you that soon we will have a guide about forum, our areas and the most important topics.  Crown Piyo
Thank you for your understanding and continue with us. ♥️

From now on you can request signature and avatar to our Designer. Read this topic to understand more: https://poupeefansitebrasil.forumeiros.com/t94-regras-rules-poupee-designer
Maine
Maine
Administradores
Administradores

Mensagem por SukiChan Sáb Abr 04, 2015 3:02 pm

OMG guys chill. I know this is a brasilian Forum for brasilian people.
That's why I was confused in the first place as to why ask English speakers to build up a journal section o_O
SukiChan
SukiChan
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Maine Sáb Abr 04, 2015 3:28 pm

Initially it would be only for brazilian girls, cause we didn't expect reach many people! But now we have many foreign girls attending here, so we want to make a forum that isn't limited and have enough English content!! Crown Piyo Crown Poupée
Maine
Maine
Administradores
Administradores

Mensagem por angel30 Sáb Abr 04, 2015 10:25 pm

Hi I have problem with visit fan pg page showed me: Secure Connection Failed
I don't understand how it gonna wrong.. D: I tried to visit on website but I kept got error.. ;A; orz

angel30
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por verito Sáb Abr 04, 2015 10:29 pm

I'm (too) a native spanish speaker so everything is pretty much the same.
I'm amazed there are so many users in the game! I started following everyone I see and I've 500+ friends!
verito
verito
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Monica Dom Abr 05, 2015 12:17 am

angel30 escreveu:Hi I have problem with visit fan pg page showed me: Secure Connection Failed
I don't understand how it gonna wrong.. D: I tried to visit on website but I kept got error.. ;A; orz
I had this problem too! Do you use Mozilla Firefox, right? I reported here (my post in portuguese) and hope that if resolve for all of us. :<
edit. Apparently, normal now.  Shocked

Última edição por Monica em Dom Abr 05, 2015 12:40 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Monica
Monica
Poupées
Poupées

http://d-strawberrypie.blogspot.com.br/

Mensagem por Yuki-Yasha Dom Abr 05, 2015 9:00 am

SukiChan escreveu:OMG guys chill. I know this is a brasilian Forum for brasilian people.
That's why I was confused in the first place as to why ask English speakers to build up a journal section o_O
ahah we weren't directing this at you, Sukichan. We know that everyone is more or less thinking the same, so we seized the oportunity to clarify some things Very Happy Don't feel attacked, cause that wasn't our intention! D:
Yuki-Yasha
Yuki-Yasha
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por SukiChan Dom Abr 05, 2015 9:40 am

Daw, okay q__q
Maybe I should go back to backing muffins...
SukiChan
SukiChan
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Yuki-Yasha Dom Abr 05, 2015 6:58 pm

Oooh we all would love to see more muffins <3 And please consider the journalist spot~ Very Happy
Yuki-Yasha
Yuki-Yasha
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Shianne Seg Abr 06, 2015 7:55 am

I'm confused with the Journal.

Dose that mean I could post anything in English? Like anything? ( Not the illegal things of course)

Shianne
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 6 de 9 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Seguinte

Ir para o topo