Poupée Fan Site
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

English Chat

+29
♪†Rin†♪
JulJeevas
Monica
angel30
ユキ
pink_dinosaur
scricch
Puff
vanessamayumi
Azur
Shana
Oruga
Sayuni
poppetta
azul.luna
Himawari
Eri-Chan
verito
RIVERdiva
Larjus
Shianne
Lushia
lacejewel
Midori
Maine
Alfirin
Krümel
Yuki-Yasha
ShakyHades
33 participantes

Página 4 de 9 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

English Chat - Página 4 Empty Re: English Chat

Mensagem por Himawari Dom Mar 29, 2015 5:11 pm

Eri-Chan escreveu:Hi there! It's great that this site was made, as I know a few people that were upset about the closing down of Poupee. I sent her a message and hopefully she will join at some point!

I'm a bit confused about the whole 'importing' and 'invitation' things I see on here, though. Could somebody please explain a little? I'm not very technical, but I messaged the invitation thing anyway, just to be sure. Laughing

Hello,
"Importing" means transferring all you current Poupee data into Bentewee. All current ribbons, shells, jewels, and items you've bought will be there.
"Invitation" since Bentewee is invite only this is how you can get others to join. You click "Invite a Friend" and you'll get a link you send to your friend so the can join.

I'm not very tech savvy either so I apologize if this confusing
Razz
Himawari
Himawari
Poupées
Poupées

https://www.bentewee.com/profile/himawari

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem por Eri-Chan Dom Mar 29, 2015 5:33 pm

Ah, thanks for clearing that up! Smile
Eri-Chan
Eri-Chan
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por azul.luna Dom Mar 29, 2015 6:24 pm

Hello,

I'm a little confused about the invitation process because I asked for an invitation, but I don't know if I received one or just don't know where to look for it. Could someone help explain I would appriciate it Smile Thank you Smile

azul.luna
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por ShakyHades Dom Mar 29, 2015 6:27 pm

azul.luna escreveu:Hello,

I'm a little confused about the invitation process because I asked for an invitation, but I don't know if I received one or just don't know where to look for it. Could someone help explain I would appriciate it Smile Thank you Smile

If you have received it, it should be in the 'Mensagens Privadas' page, there's a link to it in the main menu.
If not, keep checking, you'll get it eventually! Very Happy
ShakyHades
ShakyHades
Administradores
Administradores

http://thefiresofmustafar.tumblr.com

Mensagem por poppetta Dom Mar 29, 2015 7:41 pm

Hi girls! \o I requested an invite after reading the help posted in here =3 It makes you feel like such a huge noob being on a site that's not in your language ><

A girl on Poupee gave me the link to here, I'm really pleased she did!
poppetta
poppetta
Poupées
Poupées

http://www.menewsha.com

Mensagem por xnatsusamax Dom Mar 29, 2015 7:54 pm

Yuki-Yasha escreveu:@Lushia it won't have any connection to social media! So no risk of uploading to twitter by mistake or smt.

By the way, wich items do you girls want the most? I was going through a livejournal with the previous items and dayum, I want everything from 07's halloween, look at those wings!
English Chat - Página 4 L7iDbeGX40IzEnglish Chat - Página 4 Hk2JV6E822IE
Or the vampire set!
English Chat - Página 4 Cu-YUgF5jhixEnglish Chat - Página 4 H6gR6KYh4QuXEnglish Chat - Página 4 8KwrxdTmSGiW
Or the witch's, or the pirate's! Everything's perfect! >< <3
Or even the Enchanted Event English Chat - Página 4 2ljO445Y-jYF, or the lolita event! (look at those boots) English Chat - Página 4 BDxThtgwy5wREnglish Chat - Página 4 Iqhugzt8eozT

I had wings and the enchanted dress... it costs so much!! 50k for angel wings and 50k for demon wings, but they are perfect!! I said byebye ribbons with a big smile! xD
xnatsusamax
xnatsusamax
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por SukiChan Dom Mar 29, 2015 8:02 pm

I just sold my 2007 shop angel wings for 1 ribbons, hahaha!

English Chat - Página 4 Tumblr_nlzxb93aHa1qfrniyo1_1280
SukiChan
SukiChan
Poupées
Poupées

http://poupeegyaru.tumblr.com

Mensagem por poppetta Dom Mar 29, 2015 8:05 pm

I'm busy seeing what I can buy up! I have 52 jewels left to spend too, but I'll probably not get any of the items that I bid on, if past jewel auction experiences are anything to go by xD
poppetta
poppetta
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Sayuni Dom Mar 29, 2015 9:38 pm

Hello!
I'm brazilian too but for some reason I like to talk about poupee in english.... I've never really talked about it in portuguese haha ^^;
Maybe because of the LJ comm? Smile

Anyway, 2010 poupee here! o/
I got ultra addicted really fast, like, in a week I was already making items wishlists! Poupee could really change one's life..!
I actually cried of sadness when read that it was going to be closed, but then cried again of joy when I knew of the fan project! And then once again when this online version appeared! Surprised (yeah such a crybaby)
I don't even know how to bake cakes, but I'll do it just for Alfirin! <3333

I've always been a hoarder and bought almost all items from the ribbons shops (asdf) so I guess I'm more interested in the JEWEL INCENTIVES on bentewee!!
Every first days of the months were a pain to look at all those awesome items knowing that I could not get them without being broke Crying or Very sad
So yay to OTT dresses!! \o/

ohh and btw I have those black angel wings... It's one of my most treasured items, they were the reason I started to buy jewels! Very Happy And getting broke! 8D
Sayuni
Sayuni
Poupées
Poupées

https://www.bentewee.com/profile/sayuni

Mensagem por Yuki-Yasha Seg Mar 30, 2015 8:34 am

poppetta escreveu:Hi girls! \o I requested an invite after reading the help posted in here =3 It makes you feel like such a huge noob being on a site that's not in your language ><
ahah we all know the feel, right? Very Happy But we're doing our best to make non-portuguese speakers to feel comfortable here, so don't be shy about asking! Very Happy
IKR? Alfirin and her bf are the new gods of poupee now <3

xnatsusamax escreveu:
I had wings and the enchanted dress... it costs so much!! 50k for angel wings and 50k for demon wings, but they are perfect!! I said byebye ribbons with a big smile! xD
I knowwww the feeel!! >< I bought the demon dress (from that same event) for 20k and booooo, got poor in a second. Best feeling ever <3 But I never found the wings for sale after I got rich :<

SukiChan escreveu:I just sold my 2007 shop angel wings for 1 ribbons, hahaha!

English Chat - Página 4 Tumblr_nlzxb93aHa1qfrniyo1_1280
wtf noooo!! DD: You should've told me so I'd buy them for youuu waahh *cries rivers*
poppetta escreveu:I'm busy seeing what I can buy up! I have 52 jewels left to spend too, but I'll probably not get any of the items that I bid on, if past jewel auction experiences are anything to go by xD
I have 88 jewels stocked, too. But everything I want gerts past 100 jewels really fast Sad
Sayuni escreveu:Hello!
I'm brazilian too but for some reason I like to talk about poupee in english.... I've never really talked about it in portuguese haha ^^;
Maybe because of the LJ comm? Smile

Anyway, 2010 poupee here! o/
I got ultra addicted really fast, like, in a week I was already making items wishlists! Poupee could really change one's life..!
I actually cried of sadness when read that it was going to be closed, but then cried again of joy when I knew of the fan project! And then once again when this online version appeared! Surprised (yeah such a crybaby)
I don't even know how to bake cakes, but I'll do it just for Alfirin! <3333

I've always been a hoarder and bought almost all items from the ribbons shops (asdf) so I guess I'm more interested in the JEWEL INCENTIVES on bentewee!!
Every first days of the months were a pain to look at all those awesome items knowing that I could not get them without being broke Crying or Very sad
So yay to OTT dresses!! \o/

ohh and btw I have those black angel wings... It's one of my most treasured items, they were the reason I started to buy jewels! Very Happy And getting broke! 8D
Heya, Very Happy Don't worry, me and Shaky are also brazilians talking in english here ahah xD
And yea, I cried when I heard it was gonna close down, too Sad Spent almost 6 years of my life playing it, even if some year or two were innactive >_>
But I'm SO SO happy with this fansite <3 I hope everything goes well Very Happy
Yuki-Yasha
Yuki-Yasha
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Krümel Seg Mar 30, 2015 9:30 am

arrrrgggh can`t log in on bentewee today Shocked to finaly import my poupee after I bought so many new things after the first import ..... hopefully I ca do it tonight german time ..... if not I will be very, very sad. I do not know if the import works tomorrow because of the closing down of the page Japan is a bit eralier then us Crying or Very sad
Do you have problems today?
Krümel
Krümel
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por poppetta Seg Mar 30, 2015 9:32 am

I'm currently throwing shells into the spring, I'd forgotten about those! xD

My import failed, I don't understand D: But when I look at the import page, the saved password is 1 character shorter than my actual bentewee password. I don't know what to do Sad
poppetta
poppetta
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Eri-Chan Seg Mar 30, 2015 12:00 pm

poppetta escreveu:Hi girls! \o I requested an invite after reading the help posted in here =3 It makes you feel like such a huge noob being on a site that's not in your language ><

I know what you mean! I had to translate everything at first, but then I changed the language in the preferences and it's a lot easier to navigate. Laughing
Eri-Chan
Eri-Chan
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por xnatsusamax Seg Mar 30, 2015 12:08 pm

Im searching.... please, i lost the bid ><
if you want to sell it to me, i was searching one, a lot of years!!!

English Chat - Página 4 I3tmqv
xnatsusamax
xnatsusamax
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por poppetta Seg Mar 30, 2015 1:51 pm

Eri-Chan escreveu:I know what you mean! I had to translate everything at first, but then I changed the language in the preferences and it's a lot easier to navigate. Laughing
Yes! I knew there was a language preference somewhere from the FAQs entry, it was just a matter of finding it >< The girl on Poupee knows why my import failed, too! I didn't know you were supposed to log in with your Poupee password, not the Bentewee one Embarassed So now I have to wait for this attempt to fail, then I'll try and do it right!
poppetta
poppetta
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Oruga Seg Mar 30, 2015 1:52 pm

Krümel escreveu:to finaly import my poupee after I bought so many new things after the first import ..... hopefully I ca do it tonight german time ..... if not I will be very, very sad. I do not know if the import works tomorrow because of the closing down of the page Japan is a bit eralier then us Crying or Very sad
Do you have problems today?

I'm on a similar situation... I imported the first and only one time, but since then I made +400 ribbons and got new items... and I'm thinking about re-importing it.

Do you think it's safe to import in this last hours of countdown? Or is best to leave it as it is, losing that new things instead of everything? (I've read some poupees had problems in the last hours re-importing their profiles)

(by the way, thank you very much for doing this great work for all of us!!!)

EDIT: nevermind, I just read about the re-import thing Alfirin said, that's understandable! Smile
Oruga
Oruga
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Alfirin Seg Mar 30, 2015 3:02 pm

Hello, girls!
Please, do not encourage people to request a reimport... We are with a lot of requests to attend, and the poupe site are still unstable. We need to let people who never import a first time to do it until the end.
The reimport option will be disabled at 22h (GMT-0)

Oruga escreveu:
EDIT: nevermind, I just read about the re-import thing Alfirin said, that's understandable! Smile

Thank you, dear ♥️
Alfirin
Alfirin
Administradores
Administradores

https://www.bentewee.com/profile/alfirin

Mensagem por Himawari Seg Mar 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Seriously, I can't thank whoever set this all up enough!! I joined Poupee in 2010 and when I heard it was closing it felt like someone punched a hole through my heart Sad
But then one of my friends sent me a message about all this, I was so happy! I got super excited and could barely sit still enough to read everything Very Happy

So, I just * say thank you~~~ Smile

EDIT: * want
Himawari
Himawari
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Shana Seg Mar 30, 2015 6:41 pm

Hi everyone! o/ I'm brazilian, so please excuse my terrible english! ç-ç

So, I just made a topic where we can post your final snapshots! I just noticed you guys already have one here on English Town, but please feel free to post yours in this topic too! Very Happy

Here is the link: https://poupeefansitebrasil.forumeiros.com/t78-o-minha-ultima-snapshot-my-last-snapshot-o#1096
Shana
Shana
Monitores
Monitores

http://hishoku-sora.blogspot.com

Mensagem por poppetta Seg Mar 30, 2015 8:44 pm

YES! I am imported successfully, including the nice jewel items I managed to get today Very Happy
poppetta
poppetta
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Alfirin Seg Mar 30, 2015 9:35 pm

It's 21h30 here in Brazil and there are still 3 hours until the ending of Poupée Girl

And I have only one thing to say:

Spoiler:
Alfirin
Alfirin
Administradores
Administradores

https://www.bentewee.com/profile/alfirin

Mensagem por Azur Ter Mar 31, 2015 12:33 am

It's gone.  Crying or Very sad
English Chat - Página 4 23hae50
I thought I'd post a screenshot in case they delete it later. Maybe someone can translate what it says?
I tried to translate it with rikaichan and it says something about jewels and repayment.

Última edição por Azur em Ter Mar 31, 2015 2:25 am, editado 1 vez(es)
Azur
Azur
Poupées
Poupées

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/18781610-azur

Mensagem por Himawari Ter Mar 31, 2015 1:15 am

Awww.... Crying or Very sad  I checked the home page after seeing this.. a sad day for all   Sad , however I'm incredibly thankful for this forum and all the dedicated fans!
I'm very thankful for being able to connect with other fans and share our love of Poupee and fasion.
Himawari
Himawari
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por SukiChan Ter Mar 31, 2015 8:42 am

I'm kinda confused, has there been a secret shop update already?
I am pretty sure there are more wigs now than before.
Or maybe I was blind for over a week...

I already miss old Pupe, but I am so in love with Bentewee ♥♥♥
SukiChan
SukiChan
Poupées
Poupées

http://poupeegyaru.tumblr.com

Mensagem por poppetta Ter Mar 31, 2015 12:03 pm

I'm very confused about the jewel repayment comment on the goodbye page, too. The google translation is so garbled that I've no idea what it's actually saying Embarassed

It's nice that they made that banner though, and that it's Katherine and Ken on there, not just some random Poupees.
poppetta
poppetta
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 4 de 9 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Seguinte

Ir para o topo