Poupée Fan Site
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Reporte de problemas/ Problem report

+79
xnatsusamax
SailorChibiMoon
Candi
Purrpura
Rilakkuma
Tiex
Nana
Philomela
Lisena
Oruga
shizu19
Lushia
xSamus
Bryan Cristofer
agnes
Hannah Marinho
♪†Rin†♪
Midori
Miau
Lady
cinnabar
Hikari
RanMustang
Pree
Xyvala
JulJeevas
Marl Paz
Meime
Micky Nekoi
laya
Sorn
Lineral
erica
xanuxca13
jillianx
Maine
Digg Morais
robopecha
Aislyn
marieuru
Tonakai
LoHaze
Alfirin
Íris Luna♥
Monica
vanabm
Eyko
Allê Pupe
Erik_Ancrath
lucinha
Miikki
Sayuni
KClarie
Yukina
Shana
verito
vanessamayumi
LeKaitoW
poppetta
Alba
Kimberly
Kika~
Isis Monique
Ferel
Janin
Pate
Azur
nana000
Sasha
JuMayu
Mo-chan
larinhacarter
ShakyHades
RIVERdiva
minakokisu
Nyappy
SukiChan
bananachos
haru093
83 participantes

Página 6 de 9 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Reporte de problemas/ Problem report - Página 6 Empty Re: Reporte de problemas/ Problem report

Mensagem por cinnabar Qui Jun 18, 2015 6:13 am

I haven't been able to see my comments in the last 2 or 3 days either. I just checked to see if I can read others' comments, but they don't show up on anyone else's profile either.

cinnabar
Poupées
Poupées

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Reporte de problemas/ Problem report - Página 6 Empty Re: Reporte de problemas/ Problem report

Mensagem por xnatsusamax Qui Jun 18, 2015 5:02 pm

The option of MORE at Shop dont works at any event. Ains.......... sorry to see problems ;_;
xnatsusamax
xnatsusamax
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por cinnabar Qui Jun 18, 2015 5:09 pm

Hello again Smile I thought I'd share this. I use Chrome almost all the time, but today I switched to Firefox and the comments showed up! So that's worth trying, for all those who weren't able to see their comments. ^^ Hope this helps.

cinnabar
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por lucinha Qui Jun 18, 2015 11:03 pm

Eu tb não consigo visualizar os comentários recebidos no meu perfil quando uso o Mozilla, mas usando o Chrome consigo.
lucinha
lucinha
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Miikki Sex Jun 19, 2015 2:48 pm

Meninas, eu também estava assim! Mas normalizou depois que eu deletei os dados de navegação (cache e derivados). Vocês já tentaram?
Miikki
Miikki
Poupées
Poupées

http://sugar-diary.tumblr.com/

Mensagem por Hikari Sáb Jun 20, 2015 2:03 am

Miikki escreveu:Meninas, eu também estava assim! Mas normalizou depois que eu deletei os dados de navegação (cache e derivados). Vocês já tentaram?
Acabei de tentar, Miikki ;; Continua da mesma forma, sem mostrar os comentários e sem conseguir votar.
Além disso, hoje notei que o shop está meio que ''congelando''. A 1º ~ 2º vez que tento acessar uma lojinha, vai bem, mas depois eu tento alguma outra e a opção "Lupa" fica congelada, como se aquela ação não estivesse disponivel.. só voltar a funcionar se eu fechar tudo e entrar again ;;
Hikari
Hikari
Poupées
Poupées

http://mysweetandlittleparadise.tumblr.com/

Mensagem por Miikki Sáb Jun 20, 2015 3:36 pm

Vissh Hikari ç-ç Pior que nem sei mais o que dizer para ajudar @__@
Miikki
Miikki
Poupées
Poupées

http://sugar-diary.tumblr.com/

Mensagem por Lady Dom Jun 21, 2015 9:47 pm

Olá, não consigo votar na opção VOTEBOX, tenho 3 votos, porém não consigo efetivar os votos. E também não consigo mais visualizar os comentários feitos em minha poupe.

Lady_Kourin
https://www.bentewee.com/profile/lady_kourin

lima.kelly3@gmail.com

Obrigada!

Desculpe, consegui resolver!
Lady
Lady
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Miau Seg Jun 22, 2015 1:22 am

Não sei bem se é um "problema", mas os numerozinhos que indicam a quantidade nos meus itens repetidos sumiram! Razz (só to meio preocupada porque se abrir um market, eu espero ainda ter os itens repetidos pra poder vendê-los Sad)
Miau
Miau
Poupées
Poupées

https://www.bentewee.com/profile/miau

Mensagem por robopecha Seg Jun 22, 2015 4:33 am

Miau escreveu:Não sei bem se é um "problema", mas os numerozinhos que indicam a quantidade nos meus itens repetidos sumiram! Razz (só to meio preocupada porque se abrir um market, eu espero ainda ter os itens repetidos pra poder vendê-los Sad)

yes, this happened to all of us. i had imported hundreds of double and triple items to sell once a market is there. all gone. the market was my favorite thing, so i am really disappointed.
robopecha
robopecha
Poupées
Poupées

https://www.bentewee.com/profile/robopecha

Mensagem por Midori Ter Jun 23, 2015 6:49 am

Hi! I would like to report a "problem" (is not really a true problem since doesn't bother me so much, but well, still hahah)

In the comments section there's an image of each poupee that is supposed to be taken from the last snapshot (I assume). Well, mine keeps the image from the snapshot I had in the moment when the comments system was created, and it doesn't change even if I keep making new captures... Cry  

Spoiler:

I know other girls don't have this issue because I see their images with the new items ^^i

Thank you for your wonderful job! Super Happy
Midori
Midori
Poupées
Poupées

https://instagram.com/pienet_sydaemet/

Mensagem por Midori Ter Jun 23, 2015 6:59 am

robopecha escreveu:I strongly dislike those nationality flags! for me it spoils the whole illusion of living in a japanese happy place with all the others.   Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

please at least let me choose if it is displayed. I don't identify with the country I live in and I don't want to see the others' flags. leaving it empty in the settings does not seem to work. some poupees don't have flags, I wonder how they do that! also attaching it to the name seems a little much. some might like it in their description, but that should be enough.

If leaving the space blank doesn't work (I just tried and it doesn't work for me either Surprised ) you can always put a random flag/country of your choice ^^i it doesn't have to be your real place of living.

I personally like a lot the flag stuff because it's very easy to identify the ones from your own country, mother tongue, etc Super Happy I respect if one doesn't want to show but I like to see from which country is each poupee so fast. ^^
Midori
Midori
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por robopecha Ter Jun 23, 2015 7:02 am

Midori escreveu:

I know other girls don't have this issue because I see their images with the new items ^^i

i noticed this in a different way. on the friends page there is always my last snapshot which i took before the current one, also in the comments. when i refresh the friends page it shows my current snapshot. when i click on different friends i notice most of them wear different things than shown on the friends page. i use safari and haven't tried different browsers. but also it doesn't bother me at all.
robopecha
robopecha
Poupées
Poupées

https://www.bentewee.com/profile/robopecha

Mensagem por RIVERdiva Ter Jun 30, 2015 6:06 pm

I gave him (hubby) the invite code I requested for him, and he used it, but didn't get the character - it never sent him the email with the password, even tho he's tried several times to resend. Now it says his email address isn't in the system, and he can't use the code again because it's already been used.
RIVERdiva
RIVERdiva
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por ♪†Rin†♪ Ter Jun 30, 2015 7:26 pm

Midori escreveu:In the comments section there's an image of each poupee that is supposed to be taken from the last snapshot (I assume). Well, mine keeps the image from the snapshot I had in the moment when the comments system was created, and it doesn't change even if I keep making new captures...

I've been experiencing this from the beginning and I was like: why is my snapshot still the same as that of a few days ago, but the others have changed already?? But like Robopeccha said, refresh the page and your problem is solved (and you will notice some of the snapshots of other poupées have also changed)
I use Google Chrome, so I doubt it has anything to do with the browser, I think it has more to do with the cache of the page.
♪†Rin†♪
♪†Rin†♪
Poupées
Poupées

http://ameblo.jp/cheekyhamster

Mensagem por Midori Qua Jul 01, 2015 7:24 pm

Yeah, I did it and now it works ^^ thank you!! (I also use Chrome)

By the way, one random question... you get 50 ribbons only with the first comment of the day? Ribbon
Midori
Midori
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por ♪†Rin†♪ Qua Jul 01, 2015 7:31 pm

Midori escreveu:By the way, one random question... you get 50 ribbons only with the first comment of the day? Ribbon

Yes, plus 50 for logging in and dressing up, so a total of 150 ribbons per day (which is about the same amount as on Poupée Girl IF you made/got 20 comments and/or uploaded pictures of your clothes), but it's in the maintainer's dairy that they are thinking of ways to get more ribbons on a daily basis
♪†Rin†♪
♪†Rin†♪
Poupées
Poupées

http://ameblo.jp/cheekyhamster

Mensagem por Íris Luna♥ Dom Jul 05, 2015 9:48 pm

Acho que o preço deste obi  está equivocado hsuahsuahsau...
Reporte de problemas/ Problem report - Página 6 Eiumok
Íris Luna♥
Íris Luna♥
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por xnatsusamax Dom Jul 05, 2015 10:19 pm

And i miss one bag too
Reporte de problemas/ Problem report - Página 6 Poupeewiki?cmd=upload&act=open&pageid=241&file=bBKqzSakH7PB

xnatsusamax
xnatsusamax
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Alfirin Seg Jul 06, 2015 9:41 pm

xnatsusamax escreveu:And i miss one bag too
Reporte de problemas/ Problem report - Página 6 Poupeewiki?cmd=upload&act=open&pageid=241&file=bBKqzSakH7PB

Oops! The bag was added in the shop! Wink
Alfirin
Alfirin
Administradores
Administradores

https://www.bentewee.com/profile/alfirin

Mensagem por xnatsusamax Seg Jul 06, 2015 10:07 pm

Yayyyyyyyyyyy im going to buy it!! Thanks *O*
xnatsusamax
xnatsusamax
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por RIVERdiva Qui Jul 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Not sure where to post this, but when I tried to get to the site just now, I got a server gateway timeout. I hope it's just temporary... not more work for Alfirin and LucaSkyer... *pokes site gently*
RIVERdiva
RIVERdiva
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por xnatsusamax Qui Jul 09, 2015 9:20 pm

RIVERdiva escreveu:Not sure where to post this, but when I tried to get to the site just now, I got a server gateway timeout. I hope it's just temporary... not more work for Alfirin and LucaSkyer... *pokes site gently*
I just thought i was alone xD
xnatsusamax
xnatsusamax
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Digg Morais Qui Jul 09, 2015 9:26 pm

Aqui aconteceu o mesmo quando tentei entrar no site agora mesmo. "504 Gateway Time-out" O que seria isso?
Digg Morais
Digg Morais
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Hannah Marinho Seg Jul 13, 2015 10:47 pm

A minha poupee fica com a imagem desatual nos comentários
Hannah Marinho
Hannah Marinho
Poupées
Poupées

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 6 de 9 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Seguinte

Ir para o topo